Composition with Professor Torgerson
This website is home to three sections of composition for the fall semester of 2013 with Professor William Torgerson. As the semester begins, the syllabi and schedules below will become clickable. Click on the links below for your course information:
Tuesday Afternoon @ 1:50 p.m. / MAR 426A / CRN #71799
- Course Syllabus
- Course Schedule
- This course meets face-to-face on Tuesdays and online (as a part of a hybrid course) on Fridays.
Tuesday Evenings @ 5:00 p.m. / DAC 208 / CRN #70871
Wednesday Evenings @ 5:00 p.m. / DAC 409 / CRN #70527
Professor William (Bill) Torgerson
email@example.com (best way to contact)
Office hours in St. Augustine Hall in the writing center:
- Tuesday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesday 2:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Email for additional meeting times.
Office Phone: (718) 990-2939 / (email is better)
- Wordpress Blog Set Up
- Wordpress First Blog Post
- Writing Territories Prompts
- Twitter, a short lesson
- Responding to Writing Assignment Sheet
- Create a New Page
- Digitally-themed Paper Instructions for Online Class
- ePort creation instructions
- How to Write a Paper
- Online Student SPN directions
- annotation sample
- Citations from Reading List
- SPN Directions
- Twitter: Getting Started